Perfect for jewelry, glasses, makeup brushes and more, the Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner is a high-tech, environmentally friendly and best of all, safe and simple way to keep your jewelry clean and shiny.
How to Clean Your Jewelry with an Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
- Add clean water to your Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner to the fill line. Optionally, you can add a drop of standard or antibacterial dish soap.
- Add your jewelry, glasses, or makeup brushes. Be sure to keep some space between each item to prevent scratching.
- Turn on your cleaner and allow it to run for the 3-minute cycle.
- For extra cleansing, rinse and repeat the cycle.
- Remove your jewelry and if needed, clean briefly with a soft brush or microfiber cloth.
- Rinse your items, then dry with a soft cloth.
Please avoid washing and cleaning jewelry that includes:
tanzanite, emeralds, opals, cameos, silver or gold inlay, pearls, silver or gold filigree, turquoise, coral, amber and other soft stones, antique jewelry, and foiled back stones such as Photo Stone Necklaces. If your item comes with gemstones that are heat treated, don’t clean them with ultrasonic cleaners. If you notice cracks on your jewelry or any other form of damage, do not clean them in ultrasonic jewelry cleaners, as the gentle vibrations can increase the size of cracks or damage.